Hey Gents Issue 3
This product is currently sold out.
HEY GENTS Magazine is a biannual lifestyle publication with a focus on design and quality. Each issue includes interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Interview: Haydenshapes – Surfboards, design, and building a business.
- House Frances By THOSE Architects – A modern home in Sydney.
- A MINI Guide To: Perth – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
- Guide To: Pour Over Coffee – How to make the perfect cup.
- Waterfront Retreats – Three escapes by the ocean.
- The List – What we have our eye on.
- Guide To: Fragrances – How to choose and apply.
- New York City – A photo story.
- Interview: Karst Stone Paper – Making paper from stone.
- Who We’re Following – The people behind the profiles.
- A MINI Guide To: Canberra – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
- Photographing Interiors – Expert tips courtesy of Terence Chin.
The publication is printed in Sydney on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.