With its fun, colourful, design-inspired, typically French products, Fermob is a joyful brand sticks in peoples mind!
Fermob was born in France in the 1900s when the brand launched its very first iron furniture collection and has since gone on to build a solid reputation in the home over the years.
Today, Fermob is the number-one outdoor furniture brand, employing more than 200 people and producing over 750,000 pieces every year. Have a look around and you'll get to see Fermob everywhere - from New York's Time Square and Tokyo's Marunouchi Street, to Beijing's Forbidden City and Paris' Jardin des Tuileries.
All the furniture is manufactured using premium-quality materials and undergoes intensive testing in the company’s laboratories to current European standards (NF EN 581-1 and NF EN 581-2). It is designed to last, meeting the highest quality standards and superbly finished, making it ideal for both personal and professional use:
- Specific anti-corrosion treatments for outdoor use, applied at one of the best-performing facilities in Europe as part of a process that is exclusive to Fermob;
- Our anti-UV powder coating undergoes AFNOR standardised tests for baking, hardness, resistance to scratching and to rust;
- Our outdoor technical fabrics comply with the ISO 9002 quality assurance system, with optional fireproof treatment on request;
- Pads and caps protect bases and frames in contact with the ground and during folding;
- Our furniture is subjected to resistance tests, such as the 100,000 x 100-kg blow test on chair seats, equivalent to 47 years of intensive use.