Moccamaster Classic 1.25L - PinkRegular price $515.00
Moccamaster coffee machines have been rated as the best to produce first class filter coffee with delicate nuances of taste and flavour. The perfect taste, high quality and reliability are our highest priority. All Moccamaster coffee makers are manufactured, assembled, and tested by hand in the Netherlands.
The Classic From Moccamaster features a heavy duty copper boiler that maintains a constant 90 - 95 degrees Celsius. This temperature range is one of the keys to balanced coffee brewing. There are also two temperature settings for the post-brew warming plate that will keep your coffee hot for up to 40 minutes.
It also features a 9 hole spray head that can saturate all the coffee grounds evenly. Programmed into the brewing cycle is a bloom phase, where the coffee grounds are lightly sprayed.
The device is built with high grade aluminum, BPA-Free plastic, and high-grade glass to last for many years.
Use Filter #4
- Brew time 5-6 minutes• Aluminium housing• Illuminated on/off switch• Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Automatically switches off power to the boiling element when water reservoir is empty• Automatically switches off hotplate after 40 minutes (switch on again for another 40 minute cyle)• Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9 hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two temperature settings for warming plate
- Dimensions W-D-H (mm): 325 x 170 x 355
Please note that this item is classified as a bulky/heavy goods item and does not qualify for free shipping. Please select either Free Pick Up or the relative Bulky Item charge at checkout. This item may also attract an additional surcharge and we will be in touch with you after your purchase or alternatively, feel free to contact us to get an accurate quote.